What You Need To Know...
Characteristics of regular, non-regular, and oblique polyhedra.
- The benchmark will be assessed using MC (Multiple Choice) and FR (Fill in Response) items.
- Items may include tetrahedron, hexahedron or cube, octahedron, dodecahedron, or icosahedron solids.
- Items may include right or oblique prisms or pyramids with up to 12 edges on the base or composites.
- Items may include the identification of a net of a solid.
- Items may request the number of edges, faces, or vertices of a given polyhedron.
Below is a net of a polyhedron.
How many edges does the polyhedron have?
How many faces does a dodecahedron have?