The mission of the Department of Protection Services is to promote and maintain a secure, safe, and healthful environment in which the District’s educational mission can be successful.
The Department contributes to the District’s mission through the development and management of comprehensive programs that provide effective guidance and resources to our customers. We strive to attain the highest degree of ethical behavior and professional conduct at all times.
The Department of Protection Services will strive to become a nationally recognized leader among educational public safety organizations. To accomplish this, we must:
- Demonstrate dynamic leadership in the pursuit of excellence with the intent of providing the highest quality service.
- Be an innovative and proactive organization.
- Increase our profile as an integral part of the District.
- Focus on effective communication, education, and accountability; thereby earning and maintaining the trust of all members of the District community.
- Optimize the effectiveness of the District’s security, safety, health and environmental programs with the consensus and commitment of all stakeholders.
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.