Skip to main content

Student Records FAQ

How can I send the Request Forms in?

  • You can email them to:
  • You can fax them to: (850) 469-5619
  • You can mail them to: 30 E Texar Dr, Pensacola, FL 32503


Does the Request Form need to be notarized?

  • Notarization of Signature, or a copy of the Signer's ID is required when sending the Request Form in, it does not need to be notarized if you are personally in our office filling a Request Form out


Can someone else get my records for me?

  • Unless the student is under the age of 18, the student must be the one who requests and picks up their records


Can I sign for my child who is over 18?

  • Parents are only able to sign for their students if the student is under the age of 18, if the student is 18 or older they are required to fill out and sign the Request Form for themselves


Do you have a copy of my Birth Certificate?

  • Our office does not keep a record of ANY Birth Certificates


Which Request Form should I use?

  • Request Form A : should be used to request your transcripts or proof of graduation for employment, continuing your education; such as enrolling into a trade school or college, or to request a copy of your immunization records
  • Request Form B : should be used to assist you in obtaining birth certificates, proof of name, birthplace, parent's/guardian's names, or age for the Social Security Administration, Retirement, etc