Skip to main content

Enrollment - Question 2

Has the student EVER been enrolled in a public/charter school in the Escambia County School District?  


If yes:

  • Go to your child's residentially zoned school to complete necessary enrollment paperwork.
  • Bring Proof of Address
    If the school you are attempting to enroll is NOT your residentially zoned school, you must also have School Choice approval prior to enrolling at the school.
  • Bring Current Immunizations
    See Health Requirements
  • Bring Physical Exam within last 12 months
    See Health Requirements

If no, click here for the next Question.

Use Firefox or Chrome Browser for best results.